Dr. Bobbie Lee Hawranko, DMD
A native of Pittsburgh, Dr Bobbie Lee Hawranko has been practicing dentistry for over twenty-five years. For over fifteen of these years, she has been in her own private practice. Her passion for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dentistry, along with her love for the city, lead her to create her favorite practice so far, The Dentists At Shadyside Place. Here, she brings high-end and general dentistry along with the latest dental technology to the city.
Dr. Hawranko also sits on an array of dental and medical boards where she can expand her expertise to the next generations of practitioners. With the office's convenient location next to UPMC Shadyside Hospital, Dr. Hawranko has been able to help direct and implement new protocols for oral hygiene with the Hillman Cancer Center's Oncology Patients. Because of this, The Dentists at Shadyside Place has a sub-specialty of Oncology Dentistry where we can help patients suffering with the effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation. Moreover, with an RN and Xerostomia specialist on staff, Dr. Hawranko can also see patients who also suffer with Dry-Mouth and Xerostomia in hopes to alleviate this issue for the large amount of people who suffer with this problem.
While not doing dentistry, Dr. Bobbie is busy tending to her organic garden or raising her honey bees.
"We have earned our leadership reputation within the dental community by providing a natural approach to dentistry that is built upon an emphasis of being continually educated on the latest techniques, materials, and technology. Our experience and determination has led us to be on the forefront of biodentistry."
- Dr. Bobbie Lee Hawranko
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Public Health 1984
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine 1990
- Clinical Dental Director, St. Barnabas Medical Center 1992
- Owner, North Pointe Dental Associates 1997-2012
- Leading Physicians of the World Honoree 2012 and 2013
- Graduate, Zimmer Institute (Dental Implants) 2013
- Member of the Board, University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine - Dental Hygiene
- Volunteer, Catholic Charities Free Healthcare Center 2013-Present
- Owner, The Dentists at Shadyside Place 2014-Present
- Member of the Board, Face 2 Face Healing 2014-Present
- Owner, The Dentists at Hartwood 2015-Present
- Chamber Member, Shadyside Chamber of Commerce 2015-Present
- Board Member, The Twentieth Century Club 2015-Present
- Board Member & Volunteer, Mission of Mercy Dental Clinic 2017-Present
- Committee Member- Pittsburgh Hat Luncheon, The Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy 2019- Present
Dr. Lisa A MacPhail, DMD
Dr. MacPhail is an esteemed alumna from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. She started her career with our practice in 2017 and appreciates the opportunity to meet and work with our amazing patient base. We are very excited to have her on staff as one of our providers.
Dr. MacPhail believes strongly in continuous learning and professional development. She is currently attending a mini-residency program in restoring dental implants. Dr. MacPhail also commits her time to the Mission of Mercy Pittsburgh, a two-day free dental clinic for underserved individuals.
Dr. MacPhail grew up in Franklin Park, attended Oakland Catholic High School and The Pennsylvania State University, and now resides in the City with her dog, Lucy. In her free time, she enjoys staying active (she’s run the Pittsburgh Marathon twice!), cooking, attending concerts and supporting our Pittsburgh sports teams.
Dr. Gevony L. Williams, DDS
Keep a look out for her Bio, Soon!